This 5-day Soft Skills (Inflight Service & Etiquette) program covers such topics as catering, inflight service standards, cabin preparation for both domestic and international and career enhancement skills. You will receive a certificate of completion and detailed inflight service manual, checklists, and order forms.
A cabin crew member for Business Aviation’s responsibilities may go well beyond providing premium inflight service aboard executive business jet aircraft. This list can be endless and includes such duties as executive chef, caterer, personal shopper, nanny, entertainment or activities director, official greeter, cleaner, bartender, sommelier, launderer, concierge, travel coordinator, baggage handler, security guard, emergency coordinator, safety watchdog and more.
In the world of business aviation, there are no set guidelines or expectations to what your specific career and responsibilities will entail. trainDAVINCI’s Service Nouveau will fully prepare you for the expected and unexpected.
Available separately, or bundled as an 8-day package with Cabin Safety Training (coming soon!).
Also available packaged with other 2-5 Day Culinary Experience Programs. Bundle options vary per monthly schedule.
Training Program Agenda
- Defining your new career
- Creating your own signature style
- Aviation terminology
- Phonetic alphabet and aircraft tail numbers
- Business jet familiarization – virtual tours
- Aircraft & facility supplies
- Trip planning
- Cabin pre-departure set ups
- Menu planning
- Global catering
- Food handling & storage safety
- Inflight service & etiquette
- Cordial service
- Coffee & Tea service
- International trip planning
- Arrival duties
- International arrivals – customs, agriculture, immigration
- Cabin detailing
Interactive Service Essentials
- Cabin set up
- Catering facility tour
- FBO tour
- Table settings and themes
- Plating techniques
- Garnishing techniques
- ‘WOW’ factor service
- Long haul and international cabin and lavatory prep
- International service
- Making cabin beds, berths and divans/turn down service
Real World Essentials
- Hotel & travel safety
- “First trip call out – ok, now what?”
- ‘The whole package”
- The Professional You – Resumes, interviewing skills, networking and self-marketing yourself