This 2-day training program provides a thorough presentation and hands-on experience preparing and serving VIPs aboard the aircraft. Additionally, new ideas for the cabin crew on menu planning, cabin staging,
This 2-day training program provides a thorough presentation and hands-on experience preparing and serving VIPs aboard the aircraft. Additionally, new ideas for the cabin crew on menu planning, cabin staging, storage, making beds, and protocols will be demonstrated for both domestic and international travel.
There are only a few things that can make or break your passengers’ experience on a business jet flight. Quality catering and inflight service are definitely two leading contenders in this ever-changing and demanding world of business aviation. You will learn the latest boarding presets and inflight service techniques and skills as well as proper table setting standards suited for inflight and various cultures. As many cabin crew members can now contest, today’s perceptions and expectations have dramatically changed!
The goal of trainDAVINCI’s Service Elite is to provide the most current information available on catering techniques, food handling safety, service tools and hot topics within our industry for our experienced cabin crew students. Course is a blend of classroom lecture, visual presentations, and interactive student scenarios in the cabin service trainer.
Available separately or bundled with other programs – varies per month.
Sharing and discussing the latest and hottest catering, inflict service and speciality foods trends in business aviation as well as showing you all of of the “must have” tools to have onboard your aircraft or carried in your personal travel service kits.
Sushi, Sashimi & Sake Service
- Handling safety
- What and how to order
- Accompaniments and pairings
- Chopstick etiquette
- Tools needed
- Serving sake
Wine, Champagne & Cheese Service
- Storing and safety
- Presenting and serving
- Tasting and pairing interactive
- Champagne service
- Cheese service and pairings
- The basics
- How much do I need?
- Must have tools
- Vodka and champagne service
Formal Tea Service
- The basics
- Type of teas
- High Tea, Afternoon Tea (Low Tea), Chinese and Japanese Tea Ceremonies
- Must have tools and accompaniments
- The basics for the in-flight barista
- Type of coffees and services
- Espresso and specialty coffees
- French press
Making a Bed
- The basics and “Tricks of the Trade”
- Single and double berths, divans and staterooms
- Preset beds
- Turndown service
- Passenger amenities
Setting the Stage
- Creating a WOW! Factor cabin experience
- Setting the Stage in the cabin (cabin presets)
- Greeting your passengers and pre-flight departure service
- Table Settings and Various Service Techniques
10 (Monday) 9:00 am - 11 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm