Instructed by trainDAVINCI’s Leif Ytterstad, Executive Majordome This exclusive trainDAVINCI course, instructed by our Paris, France based Executive Majordome,
Instructed by trainDAVINCI’s Leif Ytterstad, Executive Majordome
This exclusive trainDAVINCI course, instructed by our Paris, France based Executive Majordome, includes the differences between protocol and etiquette; the meaning and its role in both the private and business aviation sector. Cultural differences, international protocols and etiquette procedures for greeting your passengers and providing VIP to VVIP 6-star inflight service along with the ability to show discretion and preemptive results. Taking “ownership” of your cabin with extreme focus and an eye for detail.
You are the representation and reflection of your flight department/owner’s brand. Learn how to gain confidence by taking ownership of your knowledge and experience by delivering a VVIP and unique experience for your passengers and clients.
- Personal presentation, eye for details in the cabin and beyond
- Delivering ‘6-star Service’ and successful interaction with your passengers and clients
- Introduction of Protocol, VIP and VVIP levels of etiquette service
- Cultural awareness and multicultural etiquettes and prospection of international protocols to achieving your desired outcome
- Precedence, order of protocol and service etiquette with various business jet cabin configurations, passenger seating, timing, service utensils and placement
- Preparation and presentation of various beverages in the correct manner
- Wine and champagne presentation, service, techniques and etiquette
- Presentation of formal table settings
- Insight of how to present the menu, and precise procedures for male and female clients, passengers and VVIP’s
- Etiquette and techniques for anticipation and protocol of formal and informal services
- The proper conduct of several and multiple courses with the focus of 5 and above service
- The knowledge of White Glove Service, protocol and performance and methodology
- Mixology of signature cocktails
This course is offered intermittently at the trainDAVINCI School and is available as a stand alone program or can also be packaged with another scheduled trainDAVINCI Elite and Culinary course taking place either prior or after this course. Please see the trainDAVINCI course calendar for available packaged options or please contact us directly for more information.
This specific 3-day or the 5-day Butler Service in the Sky course (featured in the Onsite Training section) are available for client bookings conducted at the trainDAVINCI School or onsite at your flight department or facility.
February 27 (Saturday) 9:00 am - March 1 (Monday) 5:00 pm