Staying connected in flight has become a necessity, but with communications, avionics, and network systems being more complex than ever, you can’t always travel with your IT department to troubleshoot when problems occur – that’s why crewmembers need aeroCNCT (Crewmember Network & Connectivity Training).
AeroCNCT is more than a certificate; it’s a professional credential developed to meet industry standards. The three (3) year certification was developed to create a standard in cabin connectivity education. The aeroCNCT exam focuses on five areas:
- Internet and connectivity familiarization
- Cabin network management
- Network application and tools
- Flight operation preparation
AeroCNCT certification has a retail cost of $1800*. This includes:
- Two days of classroom training, reviews, and exam preparation
- aeroCNCT courseware book
- SD Learning Management System (LMS) access
- Test voucher for the proctored examination
- The option for testing
The aeroCNCT certification is designed to provide flight crewmembers with the knowledge, ability, and confidence to troubleshoot basic in-flight connectivity issues.